How to Exercise
Multiple Circuit Training Station
Water-based exercise is an outstanding way to get in shape, without the aches and pains land-based workouts can cause. Your chances of injury decrease significantly because in water, up to 90% of your body weight is supported! Exercising in water, unlike on land, offers resistance in all directions, providing you with roughly twice the workout in half the time while simultaneously preventing you from overheating.
No other aquatic exercise product on the planet offers you more fitness, training, stretching and strengthening options:
- Swim-in-place at any pace; your water-based exercise fitness center accommodates any fitness level, from first-timer to pro, from young to old; use it year-round any time you choose! Kids can’t swim yet? Swimming in place is the perfect environment to learn.
- Need a different kind of cardiovascular workout? Break out your rowing equipment and you’ll strengthen all your major upper-body muscle groups.
- Walk or jog in place. Attach your adjustable body belt and tensor cords and to hold you in place as you raise your knees high against the water’s resistance.
- Build muscle strength and definition. Outfit your aquatic exercise solution with a fitness bar, D1 handles, ankle cuffs and tensor cords and work your lats, triceps, biceps and many other muscle groups.
- Stationary exercise bars mounted on the inside of your Aqua Fit System provide you with a place to stretch before or after your workouts.
- For rehabilitation and injury recovery doctors have long recommended the gentle environment that water provides.
Click on any of the videos below to learn more